About the Human Resources Department
The Park Board Human Resources Department leads the organization in the design, implementation and evaluation of human resource policies, procedures and practices. Among its functions are employee recruiting, hiring, training, professional development, benefits administration and keeping up with current legislation.
The Human Resources Department plays an important role in the Park Board’s efforts to foster accountability and transparency among employees, residents and stakeholders.
Our current vacancies are listed below. To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application for:
If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview. If you would like to include a resume, please send them via email using the link in the column to the right.
Current Vacancies - Job Descriptions
Full Time Opportunities
Part Time and Seasonal Opportunities:
- Beach Patrol - Lifeguard I
- Seawolf Park - Part Time Gate Attendant
- East Beach - Seasonal Gate Attendant
- Stewart Beach - Seasonal Gate Attendant
- East Beach - Seasonal Grounds Maintenance
- Stewart Beach - Seasonal Grounds Maintenance
- Tourism Development - Part Time Visitor Information Specialist